TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 15:43:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Racing arcs

Hi Paul,

Paul wrote:

> So a further detune (by raising sec Fres) stops the racing arcs.
>
> Bart, were the racing arcs localised to one part of the secondary?

As a matter of fact, yes. The racing arc was directly in front of me most
of the time. There were a couple behind the coil, but mostly in the same
path along the secondary. Start from the top and traveled in a streight
path all the way down. Upon inspection after the testing, there was no
damage and no contaminants I could see that would have caused them, but
it was mainly localized to a particular path.

Bart