TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:55:57 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Topload breakout potentials

Hi Paul,

Thanks for all the work your putting into this. The way you've assembled
everything sure helps me take it all in. Tonight I made frequency
measurements, but kept coming up at 73.4kHz as the system sits now (14
turns, toroid now lowered as before). This was higher than I expected,
but probably more accurate than the previous 66kHz measurement when at
13 turns and the toroid was higher up. I ran out of time tonight, but
will go back tomorrow and reposition to the original setup and remeasure
the frequency.

Take care,
Bart