TSSP: List Archives

From: FutureT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:50:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Topload breakout potentials

--part1_7f.2639affb.2a16aadf_boundary

In a message dated 5/17/02 2:07:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul@abelian.demon.co.uk writes:

> I think your wooden walls are
> more or less invisible to your coil, whereas John's walls must be more
> effective as terminators of the E-field.

Paul,

My ceiling has an expanded metal grid inside the plaster I think.  This
may be giving it a stronger capacitive effect than plain wood or plaster
maybe?

The ceiling is 34.5" above the toroid.  I also have the TT-32 TC nearby,
about 4 feet away from the TT-42.

John