TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:23:08 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Topload breakout potentials

Hi Terry,

Getting back on this kind of late. The Pearson current monitor is interesting. The
Digikey current sensors are of different style. They hook a primary in series and
put out a voltage equal to a current vlaue. Your Pearon with the BNC connector
looks like I can hook directly to my scope. I brought home a Fluke current
attachment with BNC connector, but couldn't get anything discerning on the scope. I
think this particular meter needs to be used with the Fluke digital scope it came
with which is at work this weekend.

If I can use the Pearson current monitor with my existing scope (BK precision Model
2520 which is a standard scope with capture ability), then the Pearson monitor
would be great for base current measurements. May be best to contact me off tssp
rather than bog down tssp posts with misc. info.

Terry, I'll send an email your way.

Take care,
Bart