TSSP: List Archives

From: Finn Hammer
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:29:32 +0200
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Topload breakout potentials

All.

I can weld plastic, polyethylene preferably, and have access to lathe
and milling machine, apart from any hand tool you can imagine.

If you "eggheads" :o) can make a drawing of that probe, I would love to
have a go at manufacturing it.

I would could then send it to whoever is best equipped to do the actual
measuring.

I probably cannot do it before after the summer hollidays, that is in
august, because I have a deadline at the museum at 20-6-02, and after
that I must devote some time to do accounting for the tax. :-(

But if it is not too complicated, we`l see. Maby I can squeeze it
in.....

I have relatively easy access to hdpe tubing 100 mm OD and 160 mm OD,
wall thickness about 10mm, it is used for water and gas, around here.

Cheers, Finn Hammer