TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 15:58:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Re: Top V Probe Design

Hi Bart,

I just thought...  You may want to use a BNC T-adapter and a 50 ohm termination
(or the scope's 50 ohm setting) for above 1 MHz stuff.  This will provide a
proper termination for the 50 ohm CT, and 50 ohm cable.  This also cuts the
voltage level in half so you have to multiply by two.  If I would have thought,
I would have include them.

Radio Shack has them in the BNC stuff section as 278-112 and 278-270.