TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:39:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Re: Top V Probe Design

Thanks Terry,

Good idea. I'll hop over to RS tomorrow morning and pick up the termination and
t-adapter if in their in stores.

BTW, stumbled across a few old panel meters today (mainly for my input current
replacement meter - found an 80A AC current meter, but needs shunt). I picked up
the lot at 50 cents each. Most are low vdc type, but there is an RF current meter
(to 120mA) and a db meter (-6 to +3bd). Just curious if anyones used a db meter in
coil work?

Take care,
Bart