TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:55:30 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Base Current Measurements

Bart wrote:

> The CT is working great, I just need some advice
> on what setup conditions should be

The base current waveform should match very closely the current
waveform shown in

  http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/cmod/ba0.wave.gif

so long as you're below breakout.  With appropriate scaling for the
reduced firing voltage the waveform match should be very close,
including all the fine detail of the little HF wiggles, at least over
the first 40uS.  You should be able to overlay the two waveforms.

There's no point in going any further until we can obtain this pre-
breakout match on the waveforms, so that's the first goal.