TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:56:53 +0000
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Re: Top V Probe Design

Since were updating one another, I too have been super busy the past couple weeks
(I've been thrown into the position of "the one and only electronic design
engineer" and thus, life got wild! I haven't completed my project with the my
coils base current measurements, but will get to it as soon as I can. I know this
is only a side project in comparison to the top volts project, but wanted to let
you all know why I've been quiet lately.

Take care,
Bart