TSSP: List Archives

From: "Malcolm Watts"
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:25:56 +1200
Subject: (Fwd) Re: [TSSP] Experiment 7

Thanks Paul and Terry for all the work you've put into this:

On 8 Jul 2002, at 17:39, Paul wrote:

> I've put up a summary of those qvar experiments,
>
> http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/qvar070402/
> --
> Paul Nicholson,

The correspondence between Q, Fr and temp and moisture seem fairly
consistent. One factor which may be influencing the results is the
effect of ground moisture content varying. Was ground resistance been
checked as readings were taken?
    The variations are huge compared with what I saw in an air-
conditioned environment when outside humidity varied between about
30% and what must have been close to 100% - maybe 80% minimum.

Regards,
Malcolm