TSSP: List Archives

From: marc metlicka
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:12:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Article on Tesla coil performance

Marco,
 I think it great that any exposure of T coiling at all hits the
scientific community and is a great leap in knowledge in general for
all, including the general public!
 Only through exposure will our future masters be born, and as an old
"thinker", I have to say that in your words all of our research shines.
As always,
Take care,
 Marc M.