TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco Denicolai
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:31:37 +0300
Subject: [TSSP] Article (proof) for limited download

Hello all,

thanks for your positive comments. The proof copy of the article can be
downloaded from

   www.iki.fi/dncmrc/work/article.pdf

Just type the whole address above. I haven't had time yet to give it an
official collocation in my web pages.

Terry, I would prefer not to spread it yet to the Tesla List. Let's wait
until September. Or at least until it will be "officially" downloadable
from my web site, with all copyright notices in order.

This is a proof copy only. I forwarded to RSI two corrections:

1. At page 1, chapter II (Previous work), second line from up

     "the secondary circuit of a Tesla transformer where first"

   change to:

     "the secondary circuit of a Tesla transformer were first"

2. In Fig. 1, the direction of i2 arrow is wrong. The correct direction
of the i2 arrow is anticlockwise.

NO MORE CORRECTIONS CAN BE FORWARDED AT THIS STAGE. If you find some
really gross error, please, let me know anyway.
Critics and suggestions are also welcome, but they will not make it to
the journal, as I wrote before.

Best Regards
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs