TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:49:55 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top Voltage

Hi,

3,000,000 / meter radius is a pretty "standard guess" for breakdown on a
spherical concuctor.  Also, the tables like:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Misc/SGapVolt.jpg

Are supposed to be pretty "standard" too for smaller stuff.

Of course, this may only be a "beginning" in the understanding of such
things...