TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:03:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Papers

Marco,

I thought your paper was a very nice review of the subject,
although frankly I was a little dissapointed that you didn't
delve into new territory.  With hindsight I realise that was
probably a good thing, showing the maturity of a professional
article, and the result is a very compact and clear review
which brings to a focus all the relevant prior work on that
subject.  From now on, anyone need only refer to your review
for prior references (on that topic at least) rather than
a heap of earlier papers.  I think you should be well pleased
at having such a competent article under your belt.

Of course, I harbour the hope that the article was merely
establishing a platform from which you will launch further
work.