TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco.Denicolai@tellabs.com
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:51:48 +0300
Subject: RE: [TSSP] Papers

Hello all,

Terry was right. I felt a certain amount of regret because, as I wrote
at the time, I knew I have been mostly "using" some else's results.
My only contribution being to "elaborate" on them, formatting them into
a viable article.

I didn't want to take anyone's merits: I just wanted to make clear this
point.

More, as you recognize, I was all the time conscious that Paul had got a
lot of quality material on his site. Some formatting and he could
generate a series of articles easily. He would have much more reasons
than me of doing it.

I wanted to make it clear that I was mostly acting as a messenger,
carrying somebody else's message :)

Best Regards

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs