TSSP: List Archives

From: Bert Hickman
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:46:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top Voltage

Paul, Terry,

I agree with Paul - it'd be better to add grounded aluminum foil to the
ceiling to eliminate any variability of Q versus weather, to get a more
defined e-field (at least pre-breakout), and to remove any potential
dielectric/space charge effects from the ceiling. It's tough enough
trying to deal with the effects of space charge in the air...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman