TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:45:15 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Paul, All,

Paul wrote:

> Perhaps the demos should be split into three piles, each pile
> presented next to its run button, ie within the appropriate
> section, eg cap, induct, or resonance.  Then the user is clear
> about which run button to press, and the demos are associated
> with the right bits.

I'm considering this. I'm not yet sure about the multiple run buttons.
Although it limits the ability to run mutliple analysis, that really isn't
a big deal. What concerns me is clouding up the form with too many
buttons. It already has quite a few. I'll probably mock up something. Best
to try it and see how it looks.

Also, just to let those of you taking a look at fantc.

I've noticed (and corrected) a couple bugs found.

1) The term "undefined" at top of second window occurs if a demo is not
run first and if it's the first run. Had to define a global variable (var
testmsg = '';).
2) If a topload value was 0 or blank and this field was being calc'd down
to a radius (internally) during the Add function, a js error occurred
(undefined). This has been corrected throughout all topload objects.

Corrections have not been uploaded yet. I'm still looking at a few other
issues. Just wanted to let you guys know incase you run into this. If
anyone finds anything else that isn't working, please forward my way.

Take care,
Bart