TSSP: List Archives

From: stk.tc@gmx.net
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:40:48 +0200 (MEST)
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Bart, Paul,

seems like we will get a very good tool with FANTC!

But I have to agree with Kurt on the offline-version. I also only have a
dial-up connection like most of the german (or even non-US) guys.
So the long online-time during calculation is not very desirable.
With an offline version, one could also implement a routine to save a set
of data to the HDD. This way one can calculate it over and over with
minor changes without having to type in all the data again.

Keep on the good work!
Cheers, Stefan