TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 01:05:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Kurt,

Thank you for the information here. Basically, in the notes "How To Use FANTC" I
discuss Internet Explorer displaying the same message. I tested version IE6. It
identify's a script on the page is causing the system to run slowly and should
then give you the option to stop or continue the script. If you continue, the
script should run all the way through (but it can be slow if detail is too
high). I use Netscape 4.7 and haven't tried it on version 6. It sounds like
Netscape 6 is following IE's lead on scripts which tie up the system. Versions 4
seems to have no problem.

The system's resources are obviously being consumed by the script. I'll have to
look into this.

But yes, you can download the zip file which contains everything. Just extract
to an empty directory.Call up fantc.html and everything should load. You will
still have the same message appear, but I would be interested to know if it runs
faster directly.
http://www.classictesla.com/fantc/

Keep me informed.

Thanks again,