TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:53:09 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Stefan wrote:
> same problem on my machine running Win NT and IE 5.00:
> the error message about the skript which will delay the IE
> and kill the performance of the PC still pops up.

Yes, that one we know about.  Perhaps there's an IE option
to turn off that warning.  It shouldn't prevent the
script from running though.

Stefan, apart from that warning message, does the test page
run OK on your computer, or does your machine grind to
a halt like Kurt's?

Marco wrote:
> Strange, but now it took more. Longest test was 13.7 s.

Funny, I notice that too.  I get consistent run times,
and then for some reason it slows down and takes twice
as long.  I have to exit and restart netscape to cure
it.  Hmm, come to think of it, that only seems to happen
when I've got more than one copy of the page open...

13.7 secs is a pretty quick time to compute distributed
C and L, solve for the V/I distribution, and find Fres.
I'd never have thought it possible a year ago.