TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:43:11 -0600
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi,

One thing I found extremely useful with E-tesla was to have the program record
diagnostic text files.  Just a simple running file of the inputs and perhaps a
clue to where things go bad.

This really helps those "Terry, you program locks up with my coil" and no other
information...  With a little file to capture the inputs, states, about where
it is at, it is very easy to reproduce any problems without having to play
fifty questions.

I am not sure how easy that is with JAVA but maybe something like this would
help here.  I am not sure you will have many problems, but if you do it really
helps to know exactly what happend rather than what they "think" they did three
days ago ;-))