TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:23:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Thanks for the data Greg.  Must be the biggest coil ever modeled!

Fres comes out ok, but the Ldc error is well outside the program
limits at over 5% error.  We'd expect to be within 1%.

Greg wrote:
> I'm assuming that both the current and voltage profiles
> are normalized to a base current of 1A?

Yes.  Peak or RMS, whichever you like.

Commenting on this, there doesn't seem much point in printing
out the V and I array values unless we also print out the
length of the secondary fragment associated with each element.
Perhaps the data would be better tabulated, with commas, so that
the user can paste it directly into a spreadsheet.

Something like

 document.writeln( "V/I profile data follows...");
 document.writeln( "S, V, I");
 document.writeln( "0.00, 0.00, 1.00");
 for( var n=0; nMaintainer Paul Nicholson, paul@abelian.demon.co.uk.