TSSP: List Archives

From: boris petkovic
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top Voltage

Terry wrote:
> Yes!  I finally feel we do understand this breakout
> thing far better that I
> thought.
---
Well,to be honest, there are still tons of enigmas on
it for me.
---

> >Another thing.I urge Terry to investigate other
> listed
> >things as far as he can with present OLTC
> arrangment.
>
> Ok.
---
Of course,when the time for it comes.
--

> What do you mean by "CW"?  Is this the normal 360BPS
> mode or do you mean run
> the coil from a true high power sine generator (I
> don't have one).
---
better say ubnormal mode;-).Yes I mean true sine
generator.
I seem to remember you had such in past hooking it
inductively to primary coil and running CW coil?
Maybe ,I confused you with somebody else.

Cheers,
Boris

http://faith.yahoo.com