TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:04:47 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi All,

The "running slow message" will occur. I believe this message came out
in a version of IE5 and Netscape 6. In IE5's internet options (last tab
to right), there is the capability to turn off JavaScript Error's,
however, it doesn't seem to work for this message on IE6 version. I'll
hunt around and see what I can do with this. It would be nice to disable
the message with a script (but may not be possible).

I'm working on version x.7. It will include Run Buttons as previously
suggested. It looks well organized (more than I thought). I'm having one
slight hurdle to get over before I can upload it.

Paul, I will also implement the VI changes described as well in this
version.

Bart