TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:20:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Terry,

Currently, there is 3rd window which will popup when an internal to geotc error
occur. This is a bailout function and does give some information as to the nature
of the error. For example, if an input is incorrent or undefined, and validation
for some reason didn't catch it, and it caused an internal error, then this 3rd
window pops open with a message of Bailout: and the the reasons for it. Typically
shows a call to where and what caused the problem. Often, it would show something
like s_radius is undefined, etc..

Take care,
Bart