TSSP: List Archives

From: Paul
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:24:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Stefan wrote:
> I run the test script ... (NT4.0 + IE 5.00)

Looks pretty good.  Impressive run times you're getting
there.  Not as fast as marco, but about three times quicker
than mine.  The results are coming out the same.

Test 22 is impressive, C of ring inside toroid inside sphere,
to 5% in under 1 second.   Gosh these PCs are getting quick.

Just a pity that the browsers seem to get buggier with
each issue.  Grrr.  Just be glad that M$ and N$ don't make
cars or planes.

So is there anyone apart from Kurt that is unable to run
the test page

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/geotc/geotc-test.html

or the version without java, which is

 http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/geotc/ks.html

There must surely be a browser option to turn off that
annoying message that warns of a busy script.  They couldn't
have been so dumb as to fix it in place, could they?  Hey,
the computer's doing some real work, that's unusual, better
warn the user!  Idiots.

Almost lunchtime, I'll take a look at x7...