TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco.Denicolai@tellabs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:39:05 +0300
Subject: RE: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Paul,

Runs ok for me, but I've got the warning message too! I didn't mention
it in the past because I thought it wasn't a bug.

Best Regards

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs