TSSP: List Archives

From: Bert Hickman
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:08:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top Voltage

Paul,

Please don't beat yourself up on this little bump in the road. Heck, if
this stuff were easy, someone else would have done it already. Remember
that the present level of understanding and the powerful modeling tools,
while not quite perfect, are a far cry from that which existed even a
year ago. And lots of very smart folks have looked at Tesla Coils for
well over 100 years without coming close to achieving the depth of
understanding reflected in the present TSSP effort. Relax, and have a
well deserved Guinness. You WILL find this minor SW bug and the quest
will continue.

Thanks, and very best regards,

-- Bert--
--