TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:42:07 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi All -

Just to clear this warning message up:

The Warning message is not a bug. It is designed to warn the user the
script is causing the system to run slow. Granted, I wish they (browser
programmers) would design this out or at least provide the user the
option. The program is simply running extensive operations. Because of
that, the browsers are being triggered to warn the user of that. I doubt
we will get away from it for any program that is performing these type
of iterations. If worse comes to worse and we can't somehow stop the
 trigger, we can definately clue in the user to expect the warning and
probably in all the newer browsers.

Take care,
Bart