TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 00:39:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Paul,

NS7 isn't using IE's reg setting. Those were my first thoughts as well.
But, apparently not. It may be even performing the routine original to
IE3.02 (looking for activity) or something a unique. I'm out searching
for some info but NS7 is so new, there's not much out there. I'll
probably have to start working my way down through versions. Netscape's
support is setup by quick phone fixes rather than good documented faq's
(bummer).

Take care,
Bart