TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:28:40 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

Hi Paul, All,

I was reading through a vast amounts of info last night on NS7. There
are isssues, but nothing I could readily identify directly to the applet
not working. I think I'll spend more time at the Java Sun web site since
it appears this is going to be on their end. The console isn't showing
any errors. I think the applet is failing to complete. It looks to be a
bug in NS7 since all other browsers so far can run the applet. Also, the
browser is showing the applet is started (just not drawn).

On a side note, there is an interesting and  applicable new tool in NS7.
It's a Forms Manager to save and fill in forms.  Say once you've input a
coil into Fantc and want to save the inputs for later use, simply go to
the forms manager and click Save Form Info. It will save the data in
editable fields by url and form name. Thus, open Fantc, and click Fill
In Form. It shows the inputs you can edit ahead of time if wanted, then
click OK. Your coil data pops right into the form. Pretty cool indeed!
 Only one thing, it's limited to one data set per form. Still, a nice
tool. I need to send them my kudo's and request muliple data sets per
form. That would just add frosting to the cake!

Take care,
Bart