TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco.Denicolai@tellabs.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:56:44 +0200
Subject: RE: [TSSP] Top Voltage

Paul and Bert,

The ionisation and attachment coefficients (alpha and eta) are general
quantities that, for instance, are mentioned also in

http://elect.mrt.ac.lk/HV_Chap1.pdf

It is possible that their calculation is not relevant to the Gallimberti
paper and, therefore, is not described there. More, Gallimberti seems to
have spent years developing "simplified" models. Shouldn't we start from
one of his _latest_ models?

Anyway...I'll try to locate the 1972 paper. Hopefully the Nstat will get
clear.

Best Regards

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs