TSSP: List Archives

From: marc metlicka
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 20:03:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Top Voltage

--------------F221B53C3517C63FA6DA130E

> I was certainly refering to the energy shot below or
> prior to visible breakout of secondary.
> Words below and under have quite a similar meaning to
> me but when put in context can change the point upside
> down.
> My apologise if I caused any confusion as conserns
> this matter.

I don't know if it helps any, but i have a nicely captured pic of a
plasma ball forming on one side of the toroid as the leader on the other
side depletes itself.
 I have several that i enhanced to get a better view, but one can truly
see that a coronal cloud forms and precedes the leader.
if i can send it here i will, if not then tell me where? either way it
is a very interesting shot.
Marc M.

> regards,
> Boris

> HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
> http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
--------------F221B53C3517C63FA6DA130E

begin:vcard
n:Metlicka;Marc
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Mem Builders;R & D
adr:;;6668 hyde rd.;windsor;Ohio;44099;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mystuffs@orwell.net
title:Tech.
fn:Marc Metlicka