TSSP: List Archives

From: "Barton B. Anderson"
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:36:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] F A N T C: - It's NEW! - and needs some TSSP input

--Boundary_(ID_U2MILmYcqOQAnkRdCmeC+g)

Hi All -

Just a note about the ground plane not showing up with inches. Looks
like it IS showing up. I was using the last resonant double toroided
coil demo. If the secondary bottom height is set to 0 (then "drawcoil"
clicked), the groundplane shows up. It is apparently outside the draw
window, but it's there.

The only thing currently on the table is the NS7 applet issue (which is
out of our hands). BTW Paul, I read an email last night regarding
applets. The NS7 java module won't be able to run many applets that were
compiled under JDK version 1.2? (may have that wrong). But in any case,
were not the only ones having NS7 applet problems. I think Sun Java 2
has a few dilemma's lingering. With the release of NS7, hopefully the
squeaky wheel will get some oil.

So, are we about ready to get the word out about Fantc?
Are there still  issues/enhancesments that need to be done?
Anything I've missed?

Thanks,
Bart