TSSP: List Archives

From: Bert Hickman
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:32:06 -0600
Subject: [TSSP] Arora and Mosch HV Insulation Book - an update

All,

Some list members may have experienced difficulty trying to order the HV
Insulation book (Arora, R., Mosch, W., High Voltage Insulation
Engineering: Behavior of Dielectrics - Their Properties & Applications,
New Age International Ltd., 1995, 2002 reprint) via the Advanced Book
Exchange (ABE). Instead, you may wish to do so directly through the
Oscar Publications web site directly - see the attached note from Dr.
Gogia.

At this price the book is a steal for the gas discharge section alone...

Best regards,

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman