TSSP: List Archives

From: "Terrell W. Fritz"
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:02:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [TSSP] Greetings

Hi Barry,

We are all alive and well ;-))

Paul, Antonio, and Bart have been working on JAVATC and exact calculations
of fields and capacitances.

I was working on some top voltage stuff but I got swamped with other work...

A lot of stuff is on the regular list so this list has not gotten any posts
recently.  But don't think we are all asleep or anything ;-))

Happy Holidays!!

BTW - Any one know what is an "abelian"???  Maybe that abstract algebra
group thing...