TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco.Denicolai@tellabs.com
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 14:53:57 +0300
Subject: RE: [TSSP] THOR: First observations on streamer formation (try II)

Hi Boris,

I was talking about increasing the total number of bangs emitted, not
increasing the BPS.

The BPS is constant, say 300 BPS. The burst length is changing, from 1
bang to 16.

Best Regards

> Well,I'm surprised I must say.I would except to see
> full arc lenght development in range of cca 40 BPS.
> 'Equilibrium' between space charge contribution and
> favorable thermodynamics of arc channel occurs very
> early in THOR Why's that?Let alone big toroid with
> decent charge support (But still enough
> potential),could a DC power be important factor ?
> Have you tryed a primary polarity reversal during the
> exps. to observe changes?
>
> regards,
> Boris

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs