TSSP: List Archives

From: "B2"
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:14:03 -0500
Subject: [TSSP] Greetings

Hi Paul,

     The work of catching up on the TSSP list postings has just been
finished.  I had a few late comments.

     No comment on the top voltage measurement!

     Java has been turned off on my computer.  Many web sites have trojan
web bugs that use java to do nasty things to my computer.   I have followed
the postings on FANTC closely and studied the java source code.

     On another note, I haven't received any postings from the TSSP list for
a long while.  What happened?

 There are sure to be problems with it, here and there,
> but the flow of bug reports seems to have dried up now, so I'd say:
> expand the user base!
> --
> Paul Nicholson,
> --

     Now I begin reading the 12,378 Tesla list postings.  Wish me luck!
Holiday greetings and a happy new year!

Cheers,
Barry