TSSP: List Archives

From: Marco.Denicolai@tellabs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:20:56 +0300
Subject: RE: [TSSP] Bang energy vs. streamer length measurements

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for your feedback. I was surprised I received only two answers
(including your!). Maybe most of coilers were on vacation like me. To
make sure, I reposted my original email. Let's see. If nobody is
interested I might have to rethink something.

I have also an high speed B/W camera (5000 fps) ordered and possibly
coming from Ukraina...

Best Regards

information contained in this message may be privileged   and confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If the   reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an   employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to   the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this   communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received   this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by   replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer.    Thank you.  Tellabs